Thursday, August 27, 2015

Retail Box - Secret Box 14 (Milk_Shake)

I am extremely excited, and thrilled to finally share the contents in this months Secret box 14 from retail box.
I know I'm delayed by a day or two, I remember hiding the box away until it was available to purchase, and I may or may not have forgotten where I had hidden it.

I love the thought of purchasing an item - only to find a lovely surprise, in this case I received two additional surprises.
This month's secret box is a must have for all ladies.
Milk_shake is a salon professional hair care brand, the best part is that it is Paraben, Sulphate and sodium chloride free.
The Milk_shake integrity range also contains organic Muru Muru butter.

Due to all the styling for shoots, constant heat damage, and colour - using a good shampoo, conditioner, and treatment is essential for me.

I love the intense leave-in spray mask treatment, which has also been named the best leave in Conditioner mask at the Hair Magazine Awards 2015.

Unlike most treatments that weigh down hair, and leaves it's dull and stringy - the Milk_shake incredible milk creates body and volume as well as controls frizz.
The secret box 14 retails for R299
However these products are worth:
Integrity Shampoo (300ml) valued at R250
Integrity Conditioner (300ml) valued at
R250
Incredible Milk (150ml) valued at R244
In total the #secretbox14 @retailboxsa is valued at R744 and is a steal for R299
Who wouldn't mind saving R445!
The fact that the scent is divine definitely ticks all my boxes.

If you haven't purchased your secret box as yet, now would be a good time to do so
available to purchase on http:// www.retailbox.co.za.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment